Monday, March 15, 2010

Turning Heads

Today on my way to work I noticed something that truly annoyed me. Obviously as you know from reading my blog, there is any awful lot of stuff that grates on my nerves. But I think this might have a pretty high spot on my list of pet peeves.

A woman with a short skirt and high heels was walking in front of me. A number of different ideas raced through my head as I saw this site but that is neither here, nor there. However, when she walked past a number of men, they all physically turned their heads to look at her walk by.

I nodded my head in disbelief at them because subtly can really be charming in most instances of which this was NOT ONE!!

So it made me wonder why men can’t just keep their stares to themselves. Do they have to physically turn their heads at these visions? I know most women can control themselves when they see a lovely sight pass by them. But why can’t men?

Then I figured it out. It’s not with the eyes that they are seeing this vision…but with an appendage in their pants. How can that limb really look at a woman in a short skirt without turning, hence without turning the whole body? It’s not possible.

And that explains this naturally occurring and extremely ridiculous phenomenon.

Another mystery solved by me.

No comments: