Thursday, March 25, 2010

Motherly Advice

Yesterday I asked my mom to help me get fitted for a dress that I am going to wear for my friend’s wedding next month. My mom used to be a seamstress so I thought maybe she could even do the adjustments for me, which is why I asked her to come over.

She took a look at the dress and said ‘why don’t you just go naked to the wedding?’ because the dress is short and strapless. She proceeded to say that no matter what she did to bring in the top portion of the dress, my boobs would still hang out because the dress was strapless. She also mentioned that I should wear controlling underwear so that my flabby parts didn’t make me look deformed.

I love my mom because she is my mom. Normally this ranting would upset me but that’s just my mom. I can’t change her and I just laugh about what she says. Then I write it on my blog.

No comments: