Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Schedule Changes

As most of you know, I love LOST. I’m obsessed with it. But here’s what I hate about LOST…that ABC moved it to Tuesday nights!!!

It’s hard enough for me to get used to a week of work. Now I have nothing to look forward to the rest of the week when LOST is on Tuesday. My watching of LOST is really intense because I spend a lot of time after each episode just thinking about the episode I saw and how it plays into the whole project of LOST. So I never really get to sleep after watching LOST.

This was fine when it was on Wednesday…I would console myself by saying that I have two more days to get through. But now that LOST is on Tuesdays, this is a million times harder. How am I ever going to regain the lost sleep that I lose from LOST thoughts??

Also, I forgot that LOST is on tonight because I’m not used to it being on Tuesday nights. What were they thinking? ABC you are killing me with this time change. It wasn’t broke before so why did you think you had to fix it??

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I agree!! LOST on Tuesday is too intense for me!! Although, it does relieve me of the 'no tv to watch tonight' syndrome =]

M said...

I love the alliteration and word play on variations of LOST in this entry!