Monday, February 8, 2010

The Hobbit

It’s so hard at times to get up in the morning and start the regular weekly routine. The darkness in the morning only makes it harder. But my stubborn nature has to push through because it knows that I’ll be more upset that I didn’t get up and go to the gym.

Sadly my gym schedule was thrown off a bit this morning because I missed the train. So I had to cut my time down. But I’ll try to go back later. Cutting down the time is already frustrating but when I have to hear a guy growling next to me, it bugs me a bit. Mostly because they tell you to breathe when you release weights; not to growl and sound like you were mortally wounded. Why should everyone in the gym have to hear that?

Then if the gym didn’t wake me up, I had to see a pair of hairy legs and feet in the locker room. It didn’t only wake me up; it utterly confused me. Was the lighting bad? Or was this person really the daughter of a hobbit? I just can’t understand some of these things so early on a Monday morning.

1 comment:

M said...

Getting up IS so hard when it's dark out. Which is one reason why I severely dislike winter. Bring on the sun and early sunrises!