Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Things of Which I'm Pretty Certain

I love to read Oprah Winfrey's 'O' Magazine and she has a column on things she knows for sure....and paying homage to my friend Marni and her most recent post, I thought I'd compile my list of things of which I'm pretty certain

1) People don't change. They just become more of who they really are...and some of those people just aren't nice and you should avoid them.

2) Some days pizza will be my favorite food and other days it will be sushi.

3) Many things happen for a reason but the reason isn't apparent at the exact moment when it happens.

4) Many people could benefit from therapy so that they'd annoy others less often.

5) Dogs are darn cute! (This I'm very certain of!!)

6) Some children are so precious you almost want to eat them (ahem - shout out to Marni and Holly).

7) Laughter is often the best medicine. Other times, it's Advil.

8) Paper cuts and mosquito bites are annoying.

9) Some men and women can be friends. For others it's not possible at all.

10)The most important person to get it 'right' with is yourself. You are the only person who is around with you all the time!!

11)Really loving someone is both the greatest and most difficult thing in the whole world.

1 comment:

M said...

So true, so true! Especially the one about some people needing therapy so they'll be less annoying. Also agree wholeheartedly that it's more important to get it right with yourself than with anyone else. After all, you have to live with yourself your entire life. Might as well make it a good relationship. xoxoxo