Monday, November 15, 2010

Shopping with Jen

In keeping with my weird dream reporting blogs, a couple of months ago, I had a dream where Jennifer Garner figured prominently. Why Jennifer Garner? I’m not entirely sure. I do like her as an actor and I was certainly obsessed with ‘Alias’. But for her to appear in my dream, I’m at a loss for words to explain that.

My husband and I (along with a friend) were going to go to Jersey to shop with Jennifer Garner. We were planning to meet her at the mall in Jersey. Everything was fine and dandy. We were going to go to Port Authority to take a bus to NJ to meet up with Jen. We got to Port Authority and hubby, friend and I made our way to the ticket counter. All of a sudden, I got a call on my cell from none other than Jen herself. She told me she was outside in her car waiting for us. So hubby and I scrambled down to meet Jen while we left our friend on the ticket line in case it was all a prank.

When we got to the car, Jen asked us where our friend was and we told her. And she was upset because she said we should have brought her with us. So we scrambled up the Port Authority stairs to try to find out friend. But the lines were insanely long and we couldn’t locate her. And the dream stopped at this point or I don’t remember the rest.

But what does it all mean? I don’t recall seeing a movie or having a conversation about Jennifer Garner (or Port Authority for that matter!!) any time before this dream. I guess I’ll choke it all up to my fantastically wonderful imagination!

No comments: