Monday, November 15, 2010

Finland, Finland, Finland

Sometimes I have the wildest dreams and it really provokes a lot of thought as to why I have these types of dreams. Recently I had a dream that I went on a cruise to Finland. Why Finland? I have no idea!

So I’m on this cruise and at some point, I was encouraged to dive into the sea (near Finland!) and see how blue the water was. From what I recall in the dream, the excursions coordinator handed me a sleek,full-body swimsuit. However when I put it on in the dream, I ended up looking more like the Michelin man. I still jumped into the ocean with my super sexy outfit though. (There’s just no stopping me!)

I dove in feet first and I went very deep and looking up towards the sky, I was amazed at the lovely azure surrounding me. When I finally came to the surface, schools of fish circled me. I was awestruck by the millions of fish and the lovely crystal blue water that I was swimming in.

Now, help me remember why I had a dream about a cruise to Finland! Because that I can’t remember. But I do recall the lovely blue water. I really don’t know why I have the dreams I do sometimes. I wasn’t even drinking the night before this dream. Otherwise, it would have made perfect sense that the dream made no sense! Oh well, at least I can be happy that I remembered some portion of my dream.

1 comment:

M said...

Sounds lovely! I have wacky dreams about random stuff and people all the time. I can't come up with any logical explanation.