Thursday, February 2, 2012

Dinner with George

Last night I was watching a recent episode of “Inside the Actor’s Studio” with George Clooney. I only saw half of it but I was watching it before I fell asleep. That’s really all I needed to trigger an interesting dream.

In the dream I was dressed up in a stunning purple evening gown. I was taken to a table and seated. A few moments later George was accompanied to the table. We kissed my hand and we both sat down. I don’t remember very much of the dream except that we got into a discussion about politics (no doubt triggered from a stream of questions that came up during ‘Inside the Actor’s Studio’). We smiled at each other and laughed. And my teeth were very white in my dream, I might add.

My dream evoked another time – something in the 40’s or 50’s. It was polite and classy. Not contemporary in any way. What bothered me upon waking from this genteel dream is that I think I am obsessed with this year’s Best Actor Oscar race. A couple of nights ago I had a dream where in part of it I was on a bus ride sitting next to Jean Dujardin and speaking French. There’s nothing wrong with these dreams. But I’m wondering who I might encounter in my upcoming nights’ slumber.

1 comment:

M said...

Oh, what a delicious dream! An elegant dinner with George Clooney that includes intelligent conversation too! I want in on the Best Actor Oscar Dreams!!!